OK, I guess I was memed by Sharon Simms a few weeks ago so this is long overdue.
1. I have three girls, Coral 14, Willow 9 and Iris 2 years old. I love to spend time with them. Coral is very involved in an ancient Chinese game called GO. Willow is involved in Soccer and Tae Kwon Do and Iris just likes hanging out with me :) I took my real estate exam (and passed) while I was 9 months pregnant. I have been married for 7 years to my wonderful husband, Tony. We got married on my grandmothers birthday, Nov.19, 1999. Did you know the November 19, 1999 was the last date you will see made up of all odd numbers in your lifetime? The next date of all odd number will be the year 3111!
2. I was born in Florida and have never lived anywhere else. A native Floridian! I have lived in almost every city in southwest Florida. I have traveled all over the world but I've only lived in Florida. Also, I've never seen snow.
3. I hate cooking. My husband does all of the cooking. I think I just don't have the patience to wait for something to cook. I hate alligators, needles and earwigs (ya now, those things that look like a centipede). I think the name Earwig kinda freaks me out!
4. I used to work in the county jail! I've also worked as a webpage designer and for a Montessori school.
5. I love dogs! And I am a huge supporter of the Charlotte County Animal Shelter.
I'll have to figure out who still needs to be memed!