I saw this idea on someone else's post a few days ago then I went to look for it to give credit to the person who thought of it. Well, I couldn't find the comment so could give the person who thought of it proper credit.
Anyway I thought it was a great idea! Who's your favorite blogger? As I said in the Inman News article, I look for certain pictures and read those blogs and I usually skip over a bunch of them. Let's list our top ten and tell why you like their blog:
- The one and only Bryant Tutas and "The Lovely Wife"-always funny and says it like he sees it-improving on the comma usage :)
- The Real Estate Tomato-Love the name and I always learn something new when reading their blogs.
- Kristal Kraft-She's always posting something useful. I like her sense of humor.
- Jacqulyn/Charles Richey-They usually post about SEO and web stuff. I'm doing more of the website promotion, so I enjoy their blogs.
- Jim Lee- His blogs are a little long (I usually don't have the attention span to read long blogs) but whenever he post it's worth reading. He makes good points when posting comments.
- Maureen Francis & Dmitry Koublitsky- They're fairly new to the site but I have started gravitating toward their posts and comments.
- Tori Stamps- Haven't seen her around for a while but she just has a funny writing style. I can relate to what she's blogging about.
- Eric Bouler- He has some good ideas on his blogs and always gets good conversation started.
- Scott Daniels-I don't even have to turn on the T.V. for drama I can just read his blogs. Very entertaining!
- Jonathan Greene, Taine Gregorio-They're really hanging in there. Again, they get good conversation started. They just seem very likeable.
A few other blogs I like-
Matt Heaton- Keeps you up to date on AR and all of the techie and real estate world.
Sharon Simms- I don't sell luxury property on a regular basis so I feel like I can learn a lot by reading her views and blogs.
Alexander Harb, Geri Sonkin, Sheri Ann Johnson, Sherri Wellborn, JoAnn Guida, Maureen McCabe, Greg Swann(the Bloodhound)- Love reading all of their blogs. Great information and well thought out blogs.
And last but not least--
I guess I cheated a little by adding the ones on the bottom! Oh well, who are your favorites?